Click on the months below to select a puzzle.
A new window will open, then print out and play!
WE REALLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT
Tremble Clefs San Diego is a fun and free, weekly program that provides therapeutic singing, movement, and community to people living with Parkinson’s and their care partners. During our calendar year, we are typically able to provide weekly therapeutic singing sessions, vocal therapy workshops, the SMART MOVES exercise clinics and a program of live vocal performances and special events out in and for the community. But, due to the recent pandemic event, our calendar has been cancelled and our opportunities to build donations has been diminished.
Won't you please consider making a charitable contribution to help us continue to bring these amazing benefits to our members?
• Weekly, 2-hour singing sessions with warmup vocal
• Stretching and breathing exercises
• Professional music director and accompanists
• Activities, friends, socialization and snacks
• Comfortable, clean meeting spaces
• 3-Convenient meeting locations; Encinitas, Rancho
Bernardo, San Diego
• Online ZOOM rehearsals during SD "stay-at-home"
• Opportunities for public performances out in the
• Quarterly Newsletter
• Social media and website engagement communities
Due to these unprecedented times, we are in the humble position of asking for your donation to support our weekly, life-empowering and physically strengthening programs to people living with Parkinson's and their care partners. We understand that many businesses and organizations may be asking you as well and know that you will make the choice that is right for you. Please consider Tremble Clefs San Diego in your #givingtuesday or any-time-that's-right-for-you charitable contributions.
We are always grateful for your ongoing support throughout the year and appreciate any donation you can make at this time. >> CLICK HERE to view donation options. Thank you.